GOLD COAST SHOOTERS SUPPLIES
We are open but limited hours while the QLD health directive is in effect. This may also change if we are given the order to go into complete lockdown so stay informed through reliable News channels and call us if not sure
Shop is open 10-12 ONLY Monday, Wednesday and Friday while under the current COVID-19 Directive
OPEN Thursday 9th April (before Easter) 10-12 and Tuesday 14th April 10-12 directly after Easter and then will resume limited trade hours after that.
CLOSED for all the normal Easter days from Good Friday and re-opening Tuesday 14 April
FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 0755 973220 OR EMAIL US GCSS@gcshooters.com.au
ONLINE SALES ARE NOW ABLE TO BE PROCESSED
SHOP ONLINE 24/7
There are delays in dispatch as most staff are now working remotely and are trying not to travel or leave home. We also have sporadic collection schedule at the moment. If you order online, you will get a tracking number when its sent. Please use that to keep track of your parcel whereabouts and please, exercise patience in this challenging environment.
We can sell without license – sights, scopes, cleaning kits, Tekmat mats, hunting knifes, brass, Cerus mats, magazines (some states require us to send to your dealer), parts, safes, grips, rifles stocks, holsters, earmuffs, presses and case trimmers, gun blue or lubricants or oils and more.
We are only dispatching parcels on Monday’s, Wednesdays and Fridays at this stage until further notice
COVID-19 Directive and Gun Dealer conditions
Gold Coast Shooters Supplies 31/3/20
As you are probably already aware, Gunshops, Armourers and Dealers were directed to immediately cease operating in all capacity due to QLD Health directive 26 March 2020.
Recent amendments (31/3/20*) and exemptions have come into effect allowing us “The direction allows licensed armourers and licensed dealers to provide weapons and ammunition” to the following criteria:
Commonwealth, State or Territory military or police organisations; or
the holder of a security licence (organisation) or a security licence (guard) issued under the Weapons Act 1990; or
international military, defence or security organisations; or
the following persons who require or use a weapon for occupational purposes relating to primary production, animal welfare, nature conservation or pest management:
a primary producer, as defined under subsection 995-1(1) of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth), able to produce a Queensland firearms licence bearing one or more of the following condition codes – PPA, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, PP6, PPH; or
a commercial pest controller or feral animal controller who is:
authorised to undertake vertebrate pest (vermin) control on rural land; and
able to produce a Queensland Firearms licence bearing one or more of the following condition codes – FCA, FC2, FA3, FA4, FA5, FA6, FAH; or
the holder of a lethal damage mitigation permit under the Nature Conservation Act 1992; or
a veterinary surgeon, as defined under the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1936 for animal welfare purposes; or
an authorised biosecurity officer for animal welfare purposes; or
wildlife rangers using weapons for activities including pest control and crocodile management under exemption no. 71003924; or
a shark control contractor authorised under the Queensland Fisheries Act 1994; or
a person with a valid current macropod harvesting licence under the Nature Conservation Act 1992.
PLEASE BRING IN AND SHOW YOUR RELEVANT LICENSE AS WE CAN ONLY ASSIST THE SALE OF AMMUNTION TO THESE HOLDERS. SPOT CHECKS ARE BEING CONDUCTED TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT CONDITION CODES ON YOUR LICENSE.
To ensure the safety of our staff and the wider community, we have implemented a number of procedures during this time until further notice.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
We are not encouraging customers to visit us in store at this stage but understand there may be some professions or customers that require our service. PLEASE USE ONLINE SERVICE WHERE POSSIBLE
– Our online store is operational as of 31 March for all items available to send via Australia Post. We are sending parcels every second day so please be patient as you may experience delays. There will also be a number of items that run out due to low numbers and you can create a backorder for certain items we know we are able to source in the short term.
– There is a limit of one customer allowed in store at any one time. There are no exemptions to this and now is not the time to come in and browse, purely to conduct a transaction and leave. This is to ensure fairness for all customers. We are only processing sales of firearms to those who already have an existing PTA with us and to those that fit the above criteria only.
– We are imposing a strict ammunition limit of 2 packets of the same calibre to the above criteria only per person per day. Powder is limited to one bottle to relevant license holders.
– Extra security measures have been put in place and we expect our customers to behave in a civil and patient manner.
– Do not, under any circumstances, take photos of the outside, inside or any staff members at any time. Do not share any posts of you purchasing anything on any social media channels.
Do not speak to any member of the media whatsoever. Direct their enquires to Shooters Union, details below.
– All media enquiries are to be directed to Royce Wilson Shooters Union Media Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0410 645035.
– Naturally, due to the current uncertainty of the environment, things can change at short notice, so we invite you to stay connected to reliable news sources and respect the social distancing requirements and the need for people to stay home as much as possible. At this stage, you are only needed to leave the house to exercise, get food or with a reasonable excuse (attending work etc) so we invite you to purchase online where practical during this time for your own safety and to avoid risking a fine
Gatherings and groups of more than 2 people are currently not allowed so may ask you to wait in the car or an alternative location or even drop off your purchase (certain items only, not ammunition firearms or powder) if you are local.
This is the NSW directive so the QLD one will be the same –
The NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement Order 2020) makes it unlawful to leave your place of residence except “to obtain food or other goods and services”, work and education that cannot be done from home, exercise, medical or caring reasons, and a limited number of other reasons.
Anyone in NSW who leaves their house without a “reasonable excuse” could spend up to six months in prison and face an $11,000 fine under an emergency ministerial directive gazetted overnight.
– You are able to bring in your unregistered Firearms and items required for storage (charges apply). Do not take them to the Police station. However, please don’t do this unless absolutely necessary at this time as its quite time consuming. This also applies for people sending guns interstate. We are trying to avoid contact with goods as much as possible and apart from these services taking up staff members time, they can also be putting them at risk of virus transmission due to the nature of COVID-19.
We will reopen the store on Wednesday 1st April if we have been advised and directed to do so by WLB
*** APRIL SPECIAL ***
** BIG SAVINGS ON SCOPES **
Stoeger BAM Riflescope 6-24×40 with mounts
GPO Evolve 3x 4-12×42 Rifle Scope
** N E W S H I P M E N T **
*** We have secured a shipment of Tikka 243s, Franchi 308s and Beretta Inox’s at Beretta Dealer Day 2020.***
These have now arrived, along with some HuntPro safes, ammunition and other accessories.
GET IN QUICK! STOCKS ARE LIMITED!!!
We have put the promotion of rifles, handguns and pistols on hold while the QLD Health and WLB have enforced restriction on what and who we can sell to.
During this time, we will not be promoting ammunition or firearms on the home page as these are not able to be sold unless you have an exemption or fit a certain criteria.
When this directive is lifted, we will re-instate the items we would normally sell on to this page.
We are the ONLY Authorised Hogue dealer in Australia. This means if you have a problem, your item is backed by Hogue warranty and replacement. We can also special order a wide range of grips direct from the HOGUE warehouse in the USA
NEW Granulate grip from TALON, all-in-one EV01.
Covers Glock standard grips and consolidates all previous Glock 17 Talon codes into one!
Suits models 17/19X/21 and more!
ONLY $30 !
** Other new Talon products in store, check them out under the Talon banner! **
BIRCHWOOD CASEY PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE!
Since 1948, serious shooters, avid collectors and professional gunsmiths have relied on Birchwood Casey for shooting and gun care products that have stood the test of time.
From legendary Tru-Oil® Gun Stock Finish and Perma Blue® Liquid Gun Blue, Birchwood Casey has pioneered innovative products with an unwavering dedication for quality.
** NEW IN STORE **
Available online, over the phone and in store
Excellent quality gift ideas and essentials from Calibre Gourmet and Uzi
*** PLEASE NOTE West Australia Customers – AUGUST 2019 UPDATE ***
Firearm Dealers in WA must register with Australia Post to receive (and send) firearms. There is a secure network of post offices in WA and we (disposing dealer) can only send the firearm to a post office within that secure network. Please ensure the WA dealer has registered with Australia Post and find out from them which post office to send the parcel to. Any post office in WA can tell the dealer where the secure facilities are (and I think post offices outside of WA will also have that information). We can only send 1 firearm per parcel via this secure network and there is an additional fee as well, we will let you know when sending the item. You, the WA customer or dealer, will need to contact the dealer to find out firstly if they are registered with Australia Post and secondly, which post office to send the single-firearm-per-package to. The WA dealer can then arrange for internal transfer of the firearms to their business via an approved carrier. The WA dealer also has to have an Aust Post account and we will need to quote that account number on the address details, so you’ll have to ask your WA dealer for his account number too and notify us what that is.
Please note that we cannot ship anything to ANY International destination. This includes items such as magazines, grips, stocks, rifles, handguns, brass etc to any destination including NZ, USA, Canada, Pacific Region, Asia, Europe, Africa and so on.
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- QLD licence holders – Please be aware that if you are arranging your PTA to be EMAILED to us, it is your responsibility to follow up the process with WLB and to call us to see if its arrived. We do not have a phone number or email address to contact you so you will need to contact us.
- Be mindful to have us as the disposer as we are the ones that will be ultimately giving you the firearm. If you are buying from Interstate, DO NOT PUT that dealers details as your PTA will be invalid. Our dealers licence is 50000106.
Remington 700 trigger recall information 2019 – we can replace your triggers by appointment https://ssaa.org.au/news-resources/firearms-industry/voluntary-recall-on-remington-model-7-and-700-rifles
PLEASE NOTE: We apologise that we are unable to offer PayPal as a payment option. As PayPal have a no firearms policy, they no longer support any sector of the industry that sells, promotes or uses Firearms at all. Please be assured that your details are secure and will not be used for marketing or sold to a 3rd party.
- Thank you for supporting our family owned business that has been in the same location for nearly 30 years, we opened in 1990! We hope we can find ways to better suit your needs while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Our Schedule of Fees have recently changed. Please call us to query prices regarding storage fees, transfers and brokerage.